Carved into the storied Aliso and Wood Canyons, right in the heart of Orange County, resides The Ranch at Laguna Beach. Laguna's first homestead and tribal meeting place is now home base to Ben Brown's Golf Course, Harvest signature restaurant, Lost Pier Café, Sycamore Spa and 97 guestrooms & suites. On this iconic piece of land, local owners drew inspiration from the rich history of the California coast and the artistry that is Laguna Beach to welcome every explorer to our coastal, ranch retreat. Find us where the canyon meets the sea and thoughtful hospitality and guest adventures take center stage. Awarded Four Diamonds by AAA and Top 10 Hotel Resorts in California by Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards, we can't wait to welcome you.
COVID-19 Safety Measures for the CLEAN. SAFE. READY citywide Pledge In collaboration with local and national health experts, our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
• We welcome a new team of Sani-Czars who will oversee and champion sanitization protocols throughout the resort.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
• A wellbeing amenity is provided upon check-in including a travel-sized, CDC-approved hand sanitizer, gloves and disposable masks.
• Face masks or coverings are required for all team members and strongly recommended for guests. Face masks are available upon request.
• The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
• Guests will find floor markers and signage throughout the resort for directions on physical distancing.
• Elevator buttons are sanitized every hour and the number of guests per elevator is limited.
• Our guest rooms were built with individual heat, ventilation and air conditioning systems. This structure ensures that any possible airborne elements are not transferred between rooms through a climate system.
• The guestrooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines and multi-use amenities to allow for greater peace of mind.
• Microwaves have been temporarily removed from our guestrooms.
• Disposable paper cups will temporarily replace glassware and coffee cups.
• Small fridges will be sanitized after each guest.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
• Doors throughout property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
• Bell carts are sanitized to a gleaming finish before each guest arrival.
• Arrivals will be conveniently staggered so each guest can safely social distance during their expedited check-in.
• Room keys are sanitized using CDC-approved disinfectant.
• Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, allowing them to skip the Front Desk checkout process. HOUSEKEEPING
• Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest arrival with CDC-approved disinfectants and electro static sprayer technology.
• Linens and towels continue to be washed and refreshed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
• Laundry and linens will be bagged in guestroom to eliminate excess contact in transit.
• Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service:
Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
• Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request. • No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
• Our restaurant has always been a favorite for locals and visitors and to ensure a comfortable and safe dining experience, tables and chairs have been removed and spaced throughout Harvest Restaurant, The Porch and Lost Pier Cafe to allow for physical distancing. We have unparalleled table spacing, magnificent views and legendary ambience.
• Host and managers will guide physical distancing at entrances, waiting areas and queues.
• While we are always diligent in maintaining health and sanitation codes, surfaces will be sanitized continuously by a Resort Sani-Czar.
• All menus will be single use, printed on recycled paper and disposable.
• Glass barriers have been installed at the Harvest host stand and Ben’s Pantry for your safety.
• Silverware will be rolled in napkins, straws are individually wrapped, plates will be covered with cloches upon leaving the kitchen.
• All self-service condiments and utensils will be removed and available from servers.
• For in-room dining, all food will be served with individually wrapped flatware, condiments will be provided in single-use containers.
• Room service will be prepared as a to-go order and dropped fresh in front of guestrooms.
• Chaise lounge and side tables are physically distanced between parties and will be sanitized after each use. • Poolside food and beverage service will be available with individually wrapped condiments and utensils.
• Towel racks are sanitized at least once per hour. FITNESS CENTER • Fitness equipment is positioned to provide for physical distancing.
• Maximum of 3 guests will be permitted at the fitness center at one time.
• Face masks or covering required to play the course.
• Physical distancing is required and playing through will not be permitted.
• The course will be walking only.
• To ensure guest, staff and community safety the course will have special playing conditions, including no flag poles, cups, or bunker rakes.
• Resort Programming including Junior Explorers, golf clinics and camps, stargazing, garden tours, and birds of prey are on pause. We look forward to bringing these experiences back as soon as possible.