The Sawdust Art Festival’s Sawdust Art Classes offer a wide variety of classes year round in multiple mediums. Custom-designed classes are also available for friends, families, coworkers, or one-on-ones in jewelry making, ceramics, printmaking, fused glass, painting and more! This is a great opportunity to plan events, birthdays, wedding and bridal parties, or just for fun.
Classes Offered at the Sawdust Studio Include the Following:
- Oil Painting: Paint a beautiful landscape or seascape in oils on canvas.
- Jewelry Making: Bezel setting, pendants, bracelets, jeweler’s saw, water casting and more!
- Fused Glass: Origami bowls, serving dishes, sushi sets and “wave” candleholders
- Ceramics: Work on a potter's wheel to center, pull and form clay into bowls and vases.
- Glass Blowing: Create a mini-glass masterpiece using hot malleable glass.
* For a full schedule, visit: www.sawdustartfestival.org/studio-classes. Also, inquire about on-site classes and off-site workshops.
Corporate Team-Building Classes
Whether your company is attempting to strengthen the creative skills of its employees or simply create a stronger professional bond – the Sawdust Art Festival is eager to accommodate. The organization offers a variety of instructors experienced in taking on large groups and bringing the professional working atmosphere to the next level through challenging and rewarding activities.