1. Date night is trolley night. Park the car and take the trolley downtown. Afterward hop back on and have a leisurely chat with your date as you cruise PCH.
2. The family that rides together stays together. Take your whole family for a loop. As you pass through town, play like the Greeter and wave to everyone you see!
3. Beach-to-beach odyssey. Venture from cove to cove, exploring beaches you haven’t seen yet—Woods Cove, Victoria, Shaw’s...there’s no shortage of choices. Along the way pick up a bite to eat or a cold drink.
4. Art ride. Take a tour of Laguna’s PCH galleries using the trolley, with an extended stop downtown to eat and stroll along Forest and Ocean avenues. Laguna’s art galleries are constantly changing, making this an outing that you can savor over and over.
5. Loop and scoop. Start downtown, buy an ice cream cone, and ride the trolley for one complete rotation. By the time you finish, your cone will be gone, you’ll have seen the city, and you’ll be ready for the next adventure.
GET INVOLVED: Share the good vibes by posting your trolley experience on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with #MyLagunaBeach.